Canadian Investor Visas
Canada is one of the world’s leading destinations for international investors.
Awards and Accreditations
With friendly business regulations, competitive tax environment, easy access to the American and Pacific Rim markets, an educated workforce and renowned legal and financial systems, Canada is one of the most attractive destinations in the world for entrepreneurs to set up and grow their businesses.
Canadian Entrepreneur Visa Requirements
If you are keen to set up a business in Canada or wish to invest in an existing business, you will need to meet the following requirements:
- Be able to invest a minimum of $200,000 (depending on your business industry and intended destination)
- Submit a detailed business plan and financial statements.
- Score sufficient points on the applicable provincial points grid.
- Intend to invest your money into a viable Canadian business.
- Intend to actively manage the business and sign a performance agreement.
- Have a minimum of 3 years business ownership or senior managerial experience in the five years immediately preceding the application.
- If investing in an existing business you must maintain existing jobs. If you are investing in an existing business as a partner, your ownership share must be at least 33%.
- Pass the genuine entrepreneur test which involves an assessment of your background, business plan, job creation and supporting evidence. In some circumstances, an interview may be required.
Advantages of the Canadian Entrepreneur Program
- Modest investment requirement starting at $200,000.
- Ability to include dependents – spouse/partner and children under 22.
- Accelerated permanent residence options available.
- Secure Canadian Citizenship after 3 years lawful residence in Canada.
- Access to Canadian’s world-class health care and education systems.
Our inward investment team includes accountants, lawyers and international tax specialists who are experts in drafting persuasive business plans for Canadian immigration purposes.
In addition to preparing a persuasive business plans, strong immigration applications and legal submissions, our team will ascertain if there are wider tax issues you should be aware of ahead of any move to Canada. We will also ensure that you structure and incorporate your company correctly and provide ongoing support including audits and compliance checks.