Canada is one of the top 5 destinations in the world for international students.
This is due to the safe and welcoming environment it provides as well as the opportunities for career development and work opportunities. International students who graduate from eligible institutes can stay in Canada for up to 3 years after their graduation. After working for 1-year during this 3-year period students may apply for Canadian permanent residency.
In today’s blog post our focus is on the following three post-graduate programs which lead to the grant of a 3-year post-study work visa and provide a clear route to Canadian permanent residency for international students:
1. Business Management Post-Graduate Diploma
- Gives in-depth knowledge of the North American Business culture within a short period of time.
- Includes 2 months of internship with a local organization.
- One-year full-time program
- Students receive a 1-year post-study work visa upon graduation.
- Fees: $19,700
2. Business Management Applied Post-Graduate Diploma
- Gives graduate students an accelerated opportunity to study North American Business practices and apply new learning and skills in a Canadian context.
- Includes 6-month work practicum with a local organization.
- Two-year full time program which can be accelerated to 16 months.
- Students receive a 3-year Post-Study Work Visa even if they take the 16-month accelerated option.
- Fees: $27,000
3. North American and International Management Graduate Diploma & MSc International Business UK
- Two-year program
- Includes 2-month work practicum and 6 months of study abroad in the UK.
- Upon graduation students receive 2 Canadian Post-Graduate Diplomas and an MSc in International Business from the UK.
- Students receive a 3-year post-study work visa upon graduation.
- Fees: $41,800
- Bachelors Degree,
- Grades must be at least 55%+ in Bachelors.
- IELTS 6.0 overall with no score less than 5.5,
- Two- page letter of intent,
Who should apply for these programs?
- Specifically designed for students who are graduates of recognized undergraduate degree programs from universities around the world.
- No prior work experience is required.
- Suited for both international students and new permanent residents.
- Clear path to Canadian permanent residency through the Canadian Experience Class or a PNP program.
- Graduates will increase their ability to secure employment with a North American company; work with a North American based company operating abroad; or assist an international company expand their operations to North America.
To learn more about studying in Canada, securing a post-study work visa and Canadian permanent residency schedule a consultation.